Welcome to Jiggle Jam,
the Nation's Largest Independent Family Music Festival!
Jiggle Jam has become the destination for
family fun over Memorial Day weekend
The sixth annual Jiggle Jam Family Music Fest will wiggle, jiggle and giggle into Downtown Kansas City on Memorial Day weekend, Saturday, May 25th and Sunday, May 26th, 2013! Featuring over 25 different bands and entertainers on multiple stages, the Price Chopper Bouncy Land, arts and crafts, interactive workshops and SO much more, Jiggle Jam is THE ultimate family destination for entertainment, learning and family fun! Last year over 30,000 parents, kids, grandparents and friends bounced into Crown Center to celebrate JJ's 5th Birthday. This year will be even better. We can't wait to do it again and hope you'll join us!
This isn't your typical kid's fest. It's a family music festival that's a rockin' good time for everyone!
- JIGGLE: Dance the day away to more than two dozen bands and dance activities
- JAM: Watch live, youth-oriented performances by national, regional and local entertainers on 3 stages
- JIGGLE: Create craft masterpieces in our MASSIVE Children’s Area
- JAM: Listen and learn from fun educational music
- JIGGLE: Hop, skip and jump to exercise workshops
- AND JAM TO SO MUCH MORE!
|Club JJ||Garage Band Tent
|Bingo||Food & Drinks|
Bring the entire family to
sing, dance, listen and learn together at
Jiggle Jam Family Music Fest!
30,000 people came last year. We hope to see you in 2013!